Most of the weight-loss drugs on the market are over-the-counter medicines, so many consumers do not hesitate to buy after seeing the advertisement. It is a drug that is three points poisonous. The following 6 symptoms will analyze the potential harm of weight loss drugs in detail for you!
1. In the process of taking weight-loss pills, if you have After taking weight-loss pills, I always feel uncomfortable, bloated and painful. I always want to go to the bathroom, and I have to poop 2 or 3 times a day. There is also a layer of oil.
It is possible that the diet pills you take may contain Roche Fresh, which is an inhibitor of gastrointestinal lipolytic enzymes, which can reduce the absorption of fat in the small intestine by about 30%. People who like high-fat foods are better. The side effects of this medicine are relatively small, but the dose should be controlled. The recommended dose is a 120 mg capsule during a meal or at the latest one hour after a meal. If you dont eat, you dont need to take it. You can take it up to three times a day.
Roche Fresh is a weight-loss drug approved by the state for marketing and can be used for a long time, but it is best not to use it for more than two years. And when taking this medicine, it will prevent the body from absorbing fat-soluble vitamins. It is recommended to add a multivitamin daily. The vitamin can be taken two hours after taking the medicine or before bedtime. In addition, whether this drug is absolutely safe as a weight loss drug is being evaluated, and therefore it is not recommended for children under 18 years, pregnant women and breastfeeding women.
2. In the process of taking weight-loss pills, if you appear I was a sleepy worm, but after taking this weight-loss pills for two days, I found that I was particularly excited every night, I didn t want to sleep, and couldn t sleep in bed. I eat significantly less than before and have a unique spirit!
It is possible that the diet pills you take may contain amphetamines. In the early stage of taking this medicine, the effect is as described above, but with the development of body resistance, symptoms such as emotional instability, delusion, hallucinations, and sleep disturbances may occur. And amphetamines are as addictive as drugs. Once addicted, the withdrawal process is very painful, and symptoms such as anxiety, depression, fatigue, lethargy, and overeating may occur. Experts advise that this medicine must never be taken lightly.
3. In the process of taking weight-loss pills, if you appear I have recently taken weight-loss pills, my appetite has become poor, I cant eat anything, and my weight has decreased, but I feel dizzy, headache, lethargy, and even some palpitations. what happened?
It is possible that the diet pills you take may contain fenfen. Fenfen is also an appetite suppressant, and one of its main ingredients is fenflamin. The US Food and Drug Administration officially banned the use of fenfen for weight loss in September 1997. This is because more than a year after the introduction of fenfen-containing weight-loss drugs, sales have been high, but at the same time it has also brought high Side effects, long-term use may even cause heart valve damage and pulmonary hypertension and other problems.
Xi Fenfen s popularity in China is far less than its main ingredient-Fenflaming. Although Fenflaming has been established as a prescription drug and even prohibited by the state for weight loss, if you pay attention to the small pharmacy around you, you do n t need any prescription and you spend very little money to buy this white Pills-Fenflamin, a psychotherapeutic drug, is sold as the most cost-effective weight loss drug. What harm does it bring? Who should pay the bill?
4. In the process of taking weight-loss pills, if you appear I took this kind of weight-loss pills brought back from abroad by my friends, I feel that my mouth is dry every day, and my lips are cracked the next day. And, headache, night I can t sleep, my heartbeat seems to speed up a lot!
It is possible that the diet pills you take may contain sibutramine. The principle of the drug is to suppress appetite by inhibiting the reabsorption of nerve-conducting substances. Because it is well absorbed through oral administration, it can have a significant weight loss effect within 6 months. But recently the New Zealand key drug monitoring department found that this weight loss drug may cause people s memory to be impaired. There is also data to prove that this component not only affects memory, but also other cerebrovascular problems, such as blurred consciousness, dizziness and visual abnormalities.
5. In the process of taking weight-loss pills, if you appear I took this weight-loss pills, I have become a sleeping cat . I cant wake up anymore, and my lips are always dry and nothing happens. I feel very tired when I do it, and I have a lot of urine.
It is possible that the diet pills you take may contain another common appetite suppressant, PPA. This name is already notorious in the cold medicine industry. In order to draw a clear line with it, some cold medicines even directly indicate in their product advertisements: PPA-free. PPA can cause stroke in women.
6, in the process of taking weight loss pills, if you appear I took this weight loss pills, I feel stomach pain after a while, I spend most of the morning in the toilet, just It feels like eating a broken stomach. At noon, I vomited once again, and I felt that my body was completely empty, and even a little dehydrated.
It s possible … The diet pills you take may contain laxatives such as senna. Experts point out that laxatives are not a weight-loss drug in clinical medicine, but because laxatives can reduce the time that food stays in the gastrointestinal tract and the chance of being absorbed, they are often misused or abused as weight-loss drugs. Laxatives, if not used properly, can also have quite serious consequences.
Improper use of senna can cause abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, etc. in severe cases, it can even induce upper gastrointestinal bleeding, women s menstrual disorders, and some people are addicted to taking senna. Severe, there may be withdrawal symptoms such as upset and insomnia, anxiety, general discomfort.