Modern medical research shows that wolfberry contains carotene, betaine, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin C, and calcium, phosphorus, and iron. It has pharmacological effects of increasing the activity of white blood cells and promoting the regeneration of liver cells. It can also lower blood pressure, blood sugar and blood lipids.. Lycium has the following 15 kinds of health care effects.
1. Strengthen aphrodisiac and improve male sexual function. As a nourishing and strengthening agent, Chinese wolfberry has a very good effect in treating kidney deficiency and liver and kidney diseases. It can significantly increase the plasma testosterone content in the body and achieve the effect of Strengthen the body and impotence. It has obvious curative effect on sexual dysfunction.
2. Improve the body s immune function and enhance the body s ability to adapt to regulation. Consumption of Chinese wolfberry can not only enhance the body s function and promote health recovery, but also improve the body s resistance to disease, resist the attack of evil, and enhance the body s ability to adapt to various harmful stimuli.
3. Anti-cancer. Lycium barbarum can significantly inhibit the generation and spread of cancer cells. The results of contemporary experiments and clinical applications show that regular drinking of wolfberry leaf tea can significantly improve and improve the immune and physiological functions of the elderly, frail and cancer patients, and has a strong body and delays aging. In combination with chemotherapy for cancer patients, it has curative effects such as reducing toxic and side effects, preventing white blood cell decrease, and regulating immune function.
4, effectively delay aging. Lycium barbarum is a good medicine to nourish and strengthen the body, regenerate the essence, nourish the yin and nourish the kidney, nourish qi and soothe the nerves, strengthen the body, and delay aging.
7. Enhance the body s hematopoietic function. Lycium barbarum has a significant role in promoting the proliferation of hematopoietic cells, which can increase the number of white blood cells and enhance the body s hematopoietic function.
8. Improve the adaptability of the body. Lycium barbarum can improve the adaptive defense function of the human body, so that when people encounter noxious stimuli, such as hypoxia, cold, blood loss, etc., the tolerance capacity is improved.
9, beauty skin. Lycium barbarum can improve the skin s ability to absorb nutrients, and in addition, can play a whitening effect. Lycium barbarum has obvious curative effects on psoriasis, and also has different degrees of curative effects on other skin diseases.
10. Bright eyes. Lycium barbarum is especially good at eyesight, and medical doctors of all ages often treat wolfberry and night blindness caused by deficiency of liver blood and kidney yin deficiency. The famous prescription Qiju Dihuang Pills uses Chinese wolfberry as its main medicine.
11, hypoglycemia can help treat diabetes. Because Chinese wolfberry contains guanidine derivatives, which can lower blood sugar, Chinese wolfberry can be used as a health product for people with diabetes.
12. It can relieve allergic inflammation. Lycium barbarum can alleviate the symptoms of gastrointestinal tract, joint pain, bleeding caused by allergies, and these healing effects are achieved by regulating endocrine.
13, liver protection, anti-fatty liver. Lycium barbarum has the health-preserving and health-care effects of protecting liver and kidney, inhibiting the deposition of fat in liver cells, and promoting the regeneration of liver cells.
14, can lower blood lipids and treat hypertension. Consumption of Chinese wolfberry can significantly reduce the content of serum cholesterol and triacylglycerol, reduce and prevent arteriosclerosis, and is a good health product for patients with hypertension and coronary heart disease.
15. Can treat chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis. The active ingredient of Lycium barbarum betaine citrate has the effect of treating liver diseases such as chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis, and has a good curative effect.