The principle of using qigong to lose weight includes the combination of overall and local, static and dynamic work. Exercise methods include relaxation exercises, strong exercises, and exercise exercises such as Wu Qin Xi, Ba Duan Jin, Yi Jin Jing, and Tai Chi, etc. all have very good effects on bodybuilding and weight loss.
Relaxation is a type of static work. It is to step by step and rhythmically pay attention to all parts of the body from top to bottom, and combined with the method of meditation of the word loose, gradually adjust the whole body to be natural, relaxed and comfortable, in order to relieve some tension, and at the same time make mind Gradually concentrate and eliminate distractions to clear the meridians, reconcile qi and blood, and keep the brain in a sober and quiet state of inhibition.
1. Generally, preparations are made 5 to 10 minutes before practice, which can reduce some distractions in practice, help improve the quality of practice, and enable the practice to proceed smoothly.
2. Posture (adjusting body) to practice a certain posture is to allow practitioners to be in a natural and physiological state when practicing the practice, to facilitate the smooth flow of qi and blood, and to practice quietly, while continuously propelling the proprioceptive nerves. The brain maintains good nerve stimulation. There are several common postures.
(1) Seated position: sit on a stool with your feet parallel to the shoulder width, lower limbs knees and ankles flexed 90 degrees is appropriate, put your hands on the thighs, with your chest pulled back, your shoulders elbowed, your head straight, not Do not bend down, point the nose at Dan Tian, eyes slightly closed, smile, mouth closed slightly. If you do n’t have enough energy at the beginning, you can sit on the chair.
(2) supine position: lying on the bed, head is naturally upright, the pillows are suitable, the mouth and eyes are closed gently, the limbs are naturally straight, and your hands are placed beside you.
(3) Flat stand: stand with your feet in parallel or figure-eight (slightly figure-eight), with the same width as your shoulders, slightly bent knees, not to exceed the toes, loosen, close your abdomen, lift The anus, including the chest and the back, the upper limbs are raised like a tree, the shoulders are elbows, and the palms of the hands are opposite to each other, like a ball. Head straight, eyes flat or slightly exposed, looking at the target in front, eyes closed slightly.
You can also place your right hand up and left hand down (or vice versa), stacked in front of the lower Dantian, with the palms facing inward; or your hands will naturally hang down on your sides.
③ Standing initial training is about 5 to 10 minutes each time. After that, the improvement of visual performance gradually increases. Standing can be done alone or in combination with sitting.
Adjustment of breathing, you must first understand your own breathing situation, only on the basis of understanding your own breathing changes, you can exercise a variety of breathing methods. Generally speaking, natural breathing is the main method of practicing relaxation, and on the basis of relaxation, you can cooperate with the meditation of relaxation during exhalation.
The breathing method based on the original natural breathing frequency and natural habits is called natural breathing method, which is suitable for beginners and general practitioners. With the deepening of qigong practice, the number of breaths will gradually slow down, and the breathing depth will gradually increase, gradually reaching uniform, gentle, fine, and long, but be careful not to hold your breath, stretch the breath barely, and must meet the deep breathing requirements based on natural breathing . If you want to lose weight with qigong, first of all, you need to master abdominal relaxation and master the abdominal breathing method. For example, the diaphragm is lowered during inhalation and the abdomen is swelled; the diaphragm is raised during inhalation and the abdomen is invaded. Such as contraction of the abdominal muscles during inhalation, abdominal depression, lower abdomen bulge; exhalation of the lower abdomen contraction, abdominal relaxation, called the inverse breathing method. In the abdominal breathing process of practicing qigong to lose weight, when the abdomen is invaded, we must pay attention to abdomen, and try to contract the abdominal muscles toward the spine. This method is generally suitable for sitting and horizontal practitioners. The body is relatively good. When practicing the standing type, people who usually use abdominal breathing should practice abdominal reverse breathing, and people who usually use chest breathing should practice abdominal downward breathing, and then practice reverse breathing later. After each exercise for 10-20 minutes, you can change to natural breathing to avoid respiratory muscle fatigue. The reverse breathing method is more difficult to practice, so pay attention to the gentle and natural exhalation, do not pay attention to inhalation, you can make breathing smooth.
4. Mindfulness (adjustment) should gradually achieve spiritual tranquility and concentration when practicing the exercises. Keeping the spirit within the mind is the most basic skill of qigong. The better the quietness, the better the effect, otherwise the worse. The so-called quietness refers to a state of sobriety, without distractions, concentrating on one point, or observing a certain part of the body, such as Dantian, Yongquan; or meditating on a word or number, such as meditating Looseness and quietness keep the mind from being chaotic, distracted from thoughts, and feel comfortable and quiet. Deeper into the quiet, that is, the cerebral cortex into an inhibited state. In the process of practicing relaxation, whenever you pay attention to relaxation step by step, that is, when you gradually focus your attention on the body. Then, based on the bodys relaxation, gently pay attention to a part of the body. The usually noticed part is Dantian (referring to the lower Dantian Guanyuan acupoint, 3 inches below the umbilicus, and the abdomen at the midline of the abdomen).
5. Relaxation method uses gradual relaxation to induce meditation, natural breathing method to adjust the breath, and gradually relax from head to toe, from top to bottom. Three-line relaxation is generally used.
Relax three times according to the three-line relaxation method mentioned above to feel relaxed and quiet. If you feel that one part of your body is not relaxed, dont be irritable. Relax again in this part, or let it be, and dont mind. Then on the basis of natural breathing, in each breath, you want to be quiet when you inhale and loose when you are exhaling. I practiced this practice more than ten times, and then completely concentrated my thoughts on Dan Tian (Yang Gong) for a while, then practiced the exercises silently and quietly. This cycle is performed, this method is called training and raising.
Can relax the body, calm the mind, eliminate distractions, and reach the realm of tranquility.俟 When you can reach a relaxed state, you can practice abdominal breathing, breathing first, then practicing reverse breathing. Practice according to the essentials, and gradually achieve the effect of abdominal weight loss.
6. End of Qigong (receive Qigong) When the Qigong is finished, you should move slowly. Open your eyes first, and then rub your hands to do a few exercises. This will make your mind clear and your movements more flexible.
7. Exercise time and frequency Generally, qigong exercises are performed 1 to 2 times a day for 20 to 30 minutes each time. At what time to start from the actual situation, generally in the morning, afternoon or night before bedtime, the key is to be serious and persistent.
(7) If you feel some parts of the practice are warm, numbness, soreness, or heavy feelings, this is a common reaction in practice. Let it be. Do n’t interrupt practice because you pay attention to these feelings.
(8) After practicing the exercises, I feel clear-headed, relaxed, warm hands and feet, relaxed limbs, etc. This is a phenomenon of practicing effects, indicating that qigong has already played a role.
One of the essentials of practicing Qigong is the combination of dynamic and static, which is a combination of dynamic and static work. Movement refers to the movement of the physical body (external movement) and the movement of the internal breath (inner air), and the static is the physical bodys static (outside static) and the spiritual bodys static (internal static). The purpose of practicing qigong is to stimulate and adjust the physiological functions of the human body, to balance the yin and yang, clear the meridians, smooth the flow of qi and blood, and cultivate the true qi. This is the role of internal movement, and this movement must be better achieved in a quiet state. . The movement of the body also requires internal static, which can achieve better results. Generally, you can do static work after doing static work, or you can do static work or dynamic work separately in two exercises, which must be mastered according to the specific situation.
The long-lasting fitness effect of Tai Chi has been proved by a large number of clinical practices. Use Tai Chi to lose weight, exercise more, and cooperate with inverse breathing. As for which style of Taijiquan is appropriate, it depends on each persons physical condition. Simplified Taijiquan is based on Yang-style Taijiquan. It is relatively easy to master. Although it has a small number of sessions and a small amount of exercise, it can be repeated several times to achieve a certain amount of exercise. Taijiquan can be practiced with seemingly inexhaustible powers, unpredictable shadows, and seemingly weak, but it is actually a practice of refining qi, practicing qi and demonstrating imagination. It is not only the purpose of fitness, but also Can meet the body requirements of weight loss and bodybuilding.
Wu Wu Qin Xi is a physical fitness and health movement created by Hua Tuo based on ancient guidance and imitating the movement characteristics of five animals. There are four or five sets handed down in ancient times, basically the same. Its action is to take the tigers strength and swiftness, the deers robustness and good walking, the bears stable and powerful, the apes smoothness and the birds balance to be lightweight. Practitioners who practice the Wuqin opera for a long time, they not only have a radiant face, they are full of energy, they are dexterous in action, they are even in shape, and they live long and healthy.