1. Spleen deficiency and phlegm-dampness type: manifested as body fatness, muscle weakness, heavy head and chest tightness, tiredness, lack of speech, fatigue, lethargy, and occasional abdominal distension, nausea, loose stools and other symptoms. Traditional Chinese medicine treatment is mainly for drying dampness and phlegm, strengthening the spleen and invigorating qi, and can be treated with Shenling Baizhu Powder.
2. Phlegm dampness and obstruction type: manifested as obesity, chest tightness, shortness of breath, lethargy or lethargy during the day, restless nights, memory loss, occasional tingling in the chest, irritability and other symptoms. Traditional Chinese medicine treatment is mainly based on dissolving phlegm, dissolving phlegm and activating blood circulation, and can be treated with traditional Chinese medicine Erchen Decoction.
3. Liver stagnation and dampness type: The main manifestations are gradual weight gain, frequent irritability, depression, upset, insomnia, slow movement, full chest, dry mouth, bitter mouth, migraine, constipation, short yellow urine, etc. . Traditional Chinese medicine treatment is mainly for clearing liver and purging fire, strengthening the spleen and soaking wet, and can be treated with traditional Chinese medicine Chaihu Shugan Decoction and Wuling Powder.
4. Spleen and kidney deficiency type: This type of obese person is relatively fat and tender, and has chills, cold limbs, edema of the lower limbs, palpitations, and backache weakness. Treatment is based on tonifying the spleen and kidney, warming water and dampness, and can be treated with traditional Chinese medicine Jisheng Shenqi Pill.
5. Liver-kidney yin deficiency type: manifested as insomnia, dreaminess, fatigue, eyes astringent, waist and knees soft, tinnitus, dry stool, dizziness and other symptoms. The main treatments are warming liver and kidney, infiltrating dampness and heat, and can be treated with Bawei Dihuang Wan.
6. Liver depression and qi stagnation type: manifested as chest tightness, fullness, irritability and other symptoms. The main treatment is Shugan Jieyu, which can be treated with Chaihu Longgu Oyster Soup; if it has symptoms of edema, Wuling Powder can be used; if it has obesity of phlegm type, Erchen Soup or Wendan Decoction cures it.
Is there any effect of Chinese medicine to lose weight? How does it prevent obesity? Many doubts are suppressed. Here we ask experts to explain to us whether Chinese medicine is useful for weight loss.
Obesity is the common pathological basis of many diseases, and the most closely related to it is type 2 diabetes. Maintaining a normal weight and proper physical activity is one of the effective ways to prevent diabetes and many chronic diseases. Studies have shown that exercise and lifestyle interventions, including diet and moderate physical activity, can reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes by 60%.
Obesity aggravates insulin resistance, which is not conducive to the prevention and treatment of diabetes and its complications; weight loss can improve blood sugar and blood lipid control, reduce blood pressure, and thus help control the condition. Therefore, weight loss is a required course for obese diabetic patients.
The understanding of obesity medicine in the motherland is scattered in previous works. Su Wen · Common Commentary on Virtual Reality cloud: Fat people are rich, so are the diseases of the Liang Liang. Su Wen · Singular Diseases Theory states: This person must eat sweet and rich fat, fat people are hot, sweet People are full of people. Explains that the cause of obesity is thick taste. Obesity and too much calorie intake, more than consumption, are related to abnormal material metabolism, endocrine changes, lifestyle habits and genetic factors.
The tadpole body is obese, and it is more common that the tadpole is full, the rotten acid is swallowed, the taste is dirty, and the tongue is greasy. Such as the use of hawthorn, barley malt, Laizizi and other medicines and stomach to help digestion. Traditional prescriptions include Jiao Sanxian and Baohe Pills. The commercially available hawthorn fruit, hawthorn cake, and hawthorn flakes are sweet and delicious, and can be carried with you. It is convenient to take, but the total calories are included (about 177 kcal per 100 grams of hawthorn cake). Fresh radish (radish) is very clear when eaten raw and fried. It can be regarded as the easiest food therapy to reduce fat and lose weight.
If obese people have too high blood lipids, they can easily cause arteriosclerosis, especially cardiac and cerebrovascular diseases. Drugs that promote blood circulation and blood stasis can have effects on expanding coronary arteries, increasing blood flow, reducing blood lipids, and preventing plaque formation. Obesity with blood stasis block, women with amenorrhea, or see bruising on the tongue with bruising, the method of promoting blood circulation to remove blood stasis. Commonly used drugs such as angelica, chuanxiong, salvia, red scallion, chicken blood vine, panax notoginseng, Puhuang and so on. Commercially available Compound Danshen Tablets, Guanxin No.1 Recipe, Guanxin No.2 Recipe, etc. all have the effect of promoting blood circulation, removing blood stasis and reducing fat.
Obese people have shortness of breath, chest tightness and even dizziness, vomiting, nausea, and greasy tongue coating. Some people have heavy sputum, irritable temperament, irritability, and temper tantrums, resulting in increased blood pressure, pain due to head swelling and brain tingling, restless sleep, yellow greasy tongue coating, and dryness. Commonly used medicines such as loulou is the main medicine for widening the chest and reducing phlegm, and there are also Zhishi, Zhihu, Chenpi, Pinellia and so on. The commonly used prescriptions are Wendan Decoction, loulou Zhibai Decoction and Erchen Decoction.
The method of sparse liver and choleretic biliary is indispensable for hepatobiliary disease, especially in patients with fatty liver. Commonly used drugs such as Yinchen, Curcuma, Turmeric, Yujin. Commonly used prescriptions such as Chaihu Shugan Powder, increase or decrease with symptoms. Cassia seeds can clear the liver and eyesight, and often make tea to drink, which has the effect of purging liver fire and regulating blood fat.
Research shows that diuretic and dampness Chinese medicine can reduce fat and lose weight while diuretic. Materia Medica has a description of skinny bogey in winter melon, and obese people can often drink winter melon seeds or winter melon decoction. Alisma is a commonly used drug for diuretic and dampness. Tea tree roots and corn must be used for diuretic function, can be used to reduce fat. Common prescriptions are Wupiyin and Zexie Decoction.
If obese people have constipation, they should use the laxative method. Commonly used drugs are rhubarb, senna, Polygonum cuspidatum, Polygonum multiflorum and so on. Common prescriptions such as Fangfeng Tongsheng Pills, Seasoning Chengqi Decoction, Zhimi Fuling Pills and so on. Laxative laxatives are the main formulas of commercially available weight-loss teas.
Most of the above six methods are mainly to eliminate evil turbidity. For those who are obese and have deficiency, they can cooperate with drugs such as tonifying qi and blood, spleen and kidney to help the righteousness.
There is no direct record of weight loss in Chinese herbal medicines, but in the literature, many drugs have recorded the effects of thinning and fat-eliminating fat. Here are a few:
1. Kumbu (kelp) Kumbu has the functions of softening and firming the sputum, eliminating phlegm and water. Therapeutic Materia Medica records that Kumbu can get down, long-wearing thin people. Modern research proves that kumb has a clear lipid-lowering effect. Kumbu contains a variety of minerals and trace elements that can reduce the deposition of animal fats on the heart, blood vessels, and intestinal walls. There are reports that obese people eat 1-1.5 kg of konbu in a month to achieve ideal weight loss results.
2. Seaweed is good for phlegm, firmness, and water. Therapeutic Materia Medica said that it is lean and cannot be served. Seaweed has a hypolipidemic effect and can reduce obesity without causing insomnia.
3. Chixiaodou has better diuretic, swelling and detoxification effects. Tao Hongjing said: Its boring to eat for a long time. Yi Yun, Therapeutic Materia Medica, also reads: Long to eat thin people. Application of red beans to lose weight is particularly effective for obese patients with edema.
4. Lotus leaf is a good anti-heatstroke medicine. Compendium of Materia Medica records: The lotus leaves are served in a thin form. Some people have used dried lotus leaves to decoction for tea or porridge every day for 3 months.
5. The melon has the effects of diuretic, expectorant, clearing heat and detoxifying, and has a good weight loss effect. Because obese people have internal heat, winter melon clears away heat, helps to lose weight, and can be taken in large amounts for a long time.
6. Tea Tea leaves have the effect of clearing the head, removing irritability, reducing phlegm, digestion and diuresis. Herbal scientist Chen Zangqi said: (Tea) is bitter cold, long-term eating is lean and degreasing. Studies have shown that tea can prevent blood lipid disorders, and the caffeine contained in tea can stimulate the central nervous system, reduce sleep and increase consumption. . Caffeine and theophylline also have diuretic and stimulating metabolic effects, and their weight loss effects are the result of a combination of multiple functions. Puer tea and oolong tea have the best weight loss effect in China, and are known as slimming tea.
There are many Chinese medicines that can lose weight. In addition to the above, there are also Alisma, morning glory, rhubarb, jujube leaves, carp, barley, mung beans, konjac, yam, etc., but it needs to be further developed and researched, and it cannot be used blindly.
Traditional Chinese medicine for weight loss, such as cassia seed, rhubarb, hawthorn, tangerine peel, Poria, psyllium, etc., has bitter cold, and often dilutes the urine to remove excess water from the body, and dehydration does not mean weight loss. Some people take Chinese medicine to lose weight because Excessive weight loss leads to reduced body immunity, and women can also experience menstrual disorders. Obesity varies from individual to individual, with different causes and treatments. Therefore, weight loss of drugs should be carried out under the guidance of a doctor. Do not take drugs without authorization.
Although the commercially available medicines have a certain weight-reducing effect, they also have obvious side effects. Traditional Chinese medicine does not advocate the sale of weight-loss medications in which one thousand people use one medicine, one medicine solves thousands of diseases, not to mention that some so-called pure Chinese medicine also contains western medicine ingredients! Even if the ingredients of the medicine are completely Chinese medicine, irrational use will cause harm to the human body. The safe use of Chinese medicine for weight loss is worthy of attention.
For obese and diabetic patients, weight loss is one of the basic treatments to control blood sugar. Scientific weight loss requires a three-pronged approach to proper exercise, diet control, and safe medication. The combination of diet adjustment and strengthening of physical activity, perseverance, while consciously changing bad lifestyles and eating habits, supplemented with medication under the guidance of a doctor if necessary, so as to form a healthy lifestyle and achieve weight loss.
Note: Refers to the ancient prescription of Mi Fu Ling Wan, consisting of Poria, Pinellia, Poria, Glaubers salt and so on. The function is to slow down phlegm, treat numbness in fat people, and numbness in the fingers of obese people with hypertension. The Japanese respect this side more.