Traditional Chinese medicine calls this disease “meridians abdominal pain”. It can be divided into four syndrome types: stagnation of Qi and blood stasis, cold, dampness and blood clotting, weakness of Qi and blood, and heat and dampness betting.
1. Boiled eggs of Leonurus xuanhu: 20g of Leonurus xuanhu, 50g of Leonurus, 2 eggs. Add water and boil the above three flavors together, remove the shell after the eggs are cooked, and then put them back in the pot to boil for about 20 minutes to drink soup and eat eggs.
2. Black bean and egg wine soup: 60 g black bean (black bean), 2 eggs, 100 ml yellow wine or rice wine. Boil the black beans and eggs with water. It has the functions of regulating middle and lower Qi and relieving pain. It is suitable for women with dysmenorrhea of weak Qi and blood, and has the effect of nourishing skin with blood.
3. Congee of Coix seed: 10g of dried ginger, 10g of leaves, and 30g of Coix seed. Fry the first two ingredients and extract the juice. Cook the Coix seed porridge until it is eight ripe. Cook the same as the medicine juice until it is ripe. It has the functions of warming meridians, removing blood stasis, dispersing cold, dehumidification and moistening skin. It is suitable for dysmenorrhea of cold dampness stagnation type.
4. Motherwort Xiangfu soup: 100g for motherwort and Xiangfu, 250g for chicken, 5 for scallion. Beat up the green onion and fry it with chicken, motherwort and Xiangfu. Soup and chicken. It is suitable for dysmenorrhea and can brighten the skin. *
5. Hawthorn Guizhi brown sugar soup: 15g Hawthorn meat, 5g Guizhi, 30g-50g brown sugar. Put Hawthorn meat and cassia twigs into a clay pot, add 2 bowls of clear water, fry with a gentle fire and leave 1 bowl, add brown sugar, mix well, and boil. It has the effect of warming meridians, clearing blood stasis and relieving pain. It is suitable for women with dysmenorrhea and achromatic complexion. *
6. Ginger jujube and brown sugar water: 30g for dry ginger, jujube and brown sugar respectively. Wash the first two flavors, slice the dried ginger, remove the core from the jujube, and fry it with brown sugar. Soup and dates. It has the effect of warming meridians and dispersing cold. Suitable for cold dysmenorrhea and chloasma. *
7. Decoction of ginger, jujube and prickly ash: 25g ginger, 30g jujube and 100g prickly ash. Peel ginger, wash it, slice it, wash jujube, core it, put it into a clay pot together with pepper, add 1 and a half bowls of water, fry it over a gentle fire and leave half bowls of water, remove the dregs and leave the soup. One dose a day. It has the effect of warming and relieving pain. It is suitable for cold dysmenorrhea and has the effect of smooth skin.
8. Leek juice and brown sugar drink: 300g fresh leek and 100g brown sugar. Wash the fresh leeks, drain the water, chop them and mash them for use. Put the brown sugar in the aluminum pot, add some water to boil, until the sugar dissolves, and then add into the leek juice to drink. It has the effect of warming meridians and nourishing qi. It is suitable for dysmenorrhea of deficiency of both qi and blood, and can make skin ruddy and smooth.
9. Hawthorn wine: 300g Hawthorn dry wine, 500ml low alcohol liquor. The Hawthorn will be dry cleaned, cored, chopped, put into a large bottle with a plug, add white wine, plug the mouth of the bottle, soak for 7 to 10 days before drinking. 15 ml each time. Shake once or twice a day during soaking. It has the effect of invigorating the spleen and dredging the meridians. It is suitable for women with dysmenorrhea and can promote body building and skin building.
10. Hawthorn and sunflower seed brown sugar soup: 50g for hawthorn and sunflower seed respectively, 100g for brown sugar. Put all the above ingredients into the pot and add some water to fry or stew. Remove the dregs and take the soup. It has the functions of Tonifying the middle and Qi, strengthening the spleen and stomach, and pleasing the color with blood. It is suitable for dysmenorrhea of deficiency of both qi and blood. This soup should be drunk 3-5 days before menstruation, with better analgesic and cosmetic effects.
11. Rose tea: in summer and autumn, it’s the best choice to pick rose flowers, which have purple and red semi open buds, no petals, and fragrant smell. Make it instead of tea and drink it everyday. It has the effect of promoting Qi, promoting blood circulation and moistening skin. It is suitable for irregular menstruation and dysmenorrhea.
12. Safflower wine: 200g of safflower, 1000ml of low alcohol wine, and proper amount of brown sugar. Wash the safflower, dry the surface water, put it into a clean gauze bag together with brown sugar, seal the mouth of the bag, put it into a wine jar, cover it and seal it, soak it for 7 days before drinking. Usage: take 20-30ml once or twice a day. It has the functions of nourishing blood and skin, activating blood circulation and promoting menstruation. It is suitable for women with blood deficiency, blood stasis and dysmenorrhea.